Saturday 20 August 2011

Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Review

Hey all! Sorry I haven't done reviews in quite a while!
So I'm going to start off with the Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser for acne-prone skin.
I have an oily face and have to blot quite a few times throughout the day and I have to say, this cleanser is the peanut butter to my jelly. (Okay, that was corny but bear with me here) I've been using it for about 6 months and I don't think I'm going to try any other cleansers, ever again. It doesn't get rid of every single acne known to man but it does a good job on keeping my skin clean and prevents acne. I also blot less than I usually do which is a major plus.
Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
 It's very mild, good for those who have sensitive & acne-prone skin, like me.
The packaging
The packaging looks very...Aveeno. No words to describe it, it's just a bottle, haha.
It contains 180mL of product and claims that this product gives you "clear even-looking skin."
Pump
 The packaging is nice because it contains a pumps with a lid to prevent dust & bacteria from getting into the product.
I normally use 2 pumps for my face and neck.
The product
This is what the product looks like, white foam. It smells nice in my opinion. It contains salicylic acid and moisture-rich soy extracts which help prevent acne.
Close up on the foam
 It's oil-free, soap free, hypoallergenic & non-comedogenic.
Lathering the foam
 After applying the foam on clean hands, lather the foam all over your face and neck to give it a nice, smooth consistency. I usually count to 1 minute until I rinse it off with cold water.
Back of the bottle
 The back of the bottle tells you the ingredients used to create the product.
Close-up on the back of the packaging


Extra
 Products always contain some sort of description that attracts costumers into buying their product.
Directions
Instructions on how to properly use the product.

I bought this cleanser at my local drug store for $14. It's quite pricey compared to other cleansers but it works for my face so I'll continue using this. Always remember that everyone has a different skin type and it may not work for you like it does for me but I would give it a try if you're trying to fnd a cleanser.

Well, that's it for today. 

Jojo

2 comments:

  1. did you see an improvement in your skin? like smoother, brighter, no more acne?
    (i have quite a bit of scars and i want them gone!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous

    Yeah, there were some improvements on my skin such as my skin looking brighter much more awake but sadly, it didn't get rid of my acne scars. But it did keep my pimples at bay. (:

    ReplyDelete