Wednesday 6 July 2011

Urban Decay Primer Review

Hey guys!
So I've been using the Urban Decay Potion Primer for quite a long time and I can safely say, that this is an amazing product and by far my favourite product out of all the things I have.
Urban Decay Primer Potion

Let me tell you a little bit about primers. Well, to make the long story short, it just lets your eye make-up sit on your eye area (specifically lids) for a longer period of time. This is especially good for those who have oily eyelids, like me.
I get creases easily, like after an hour, my lids start forming a crease.
This has really helped my eyeshadow and gel eyeliner sit on my lids for a longer period of time, 5 hours. It may not seem much but that means I don't have to do touch-ups every hour.
Please note that this is my first primer and there may be others that are better than this but I've done my research and read many reviews and decided to go with this. It's quite pricey. If I remember correctly, I bought this for $25.00 but I've had it for 5 months and it's not even close to being finished.
What the wand and product looks like.
The product itself is a creamy constistancy and you only need a very small amount on your lids (hence, the long usage). Do not smother it on your eye and DO NOT TUG ON YOUR EYE. Simply tap it gently in a left/right motion until the product becomes translucent along your eyelids. Remember: The skin around your eye is 10 times more delicate than the skin on your face so take extra good care of the skin surrounding your eyes.
The wand looks like a lipgloss applicator which surprised me, but you just have to tap a tiny dot on the area desired and use your fingers to do the rest.

The wand and the packaging.
The packaging is very cute! And it's purple (my favourite colour!!!).

I will continue purchasing this because it's simply awesome. 'Nuff said? I think so.

Laters!

Jojo

0 comments:

Post a Comment