Friday 6 May 2011

Make-up Contest?

My fav! So I was browsing through youtube about BB Cream and I come across this really awesome girl who used Skin79 BB Cream. I was listening to her reviews and clicked on the description box below and WA-BAM. (Okay, that was lame, I've gotta admit) and epicly enough, she has her own blog on blogger. :)
Annnnddd apparently she has a contest and OMG, so phsyched, seriously. Click here and check it out.
I was so excited just staring at all those asian stuff...and high-end make-up.
Ahhh, so exciting. I honestly love contests, regardless of the prize.
But it's make-up, and I definitely cannot live without it...okay, maybe I can but make-up is my inspiration. I know we're all naturally beautiful but I like how make-up enhances that beauty.
Well, thanks for reading~!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha!! YESS! Thanks for participating.. though I actually can't remember my Skin79 review since it didn't work out for my skintone o_o... I don't even remember uploading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really? Haha, well I loved your review. It made me think twice.

    ReplyDelete